We are so excited to share McAuley with you today! Stay tuned to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the excitement as we celebrate Mercy Day and our foundress, Catherine McAuley.
Hope you enjoy the fun during our fourth annual Mercy Day of Giving! Let’s get the party started . . . and don’t forget to donate along the way! Many gifts make one big impact!
Alumnae Visiting Policy
Mother McAuley encourages alumnae to visit the campus, take a tour and say “hello” to their former teachers. For the safety and consideration of all our students, faculty and staff, we kindly ask that all alumnae observe the following regulations regarding alumnae visitors.
For alumnae wishing to tour the school:
- When at all possible, please contact the alumnae office at 773-881-6565 to schedule your visit. This will enable us to personalize your visit and request that your favorite teachers or staff members to be available during your visit (schedules permitting).
- During school hours, we ask that you first visit the front office. As all alumnae visitors must be accompanied by a member of the Institutional Advancement team, the front office will make every effort to locate a team member. If someone is available, she will meet you in the office, provide you with a visitor pass and happily guide you on your tour.
- If no one is available at the time of your visit, please contact Hannah Kohut at your earliest convenience to schedule a personalized visit.
For alumnae wishing to visit a teacher or staff member:
- We kindly ask that you contact the teacher to schedule a mutually convenient time to visit. You can find all of our teacher and staff member email addresses on our website.
- Once you schedule your visit, the teacher will let the front office know they are expecting you. The teacher will accompany you during your visit.
- As with the school tour policy, you will be given a visitor pass and asked to sign in, and sign out when you return your visitor pass.
We wish to make your McAuley visit a meaningful and personal one. For more information, please contact the alumnae office at 773-881-6565.