Tuition Runs Out Day
Did you know that McAuley tuition only covers 86% of the cost of a McAuley education?
Tuition Runs Out Day represents the point in the spring semester that family tuition dollars no longer cover student expenses and support from alumnae and donors takes over.
This year, each McAuley student is receiving a “silent scholarship” of approximately $1,660 to fill the tuition gap that occurs after April 29. This financial aid is made possible with gifts to the Annual Fund - a gift that allows us to make the most of your donation and apply it where the need is greatest. When tuition runs out, the Annual Fund fills the gap.
McAuley students and their families depend on the students of yesterday and other benefactors more than ever. Be a part of a long tradition of scholarship begun by the Sisters of Mercy.
Your Gift to McAuley Helps These Things Happen
- Students receive scholarships and financial aid.
- Unrestricted support is available for our students, faculty and facilities.
- Academic programs gain strength.
- The Mercy mission of Catherine McAuley is sustained.
- Faculty have the tools to provide the lifetime advantage to exceptional students.
- Alumnae share their McAuley experience with the next generation.
- McAuley gets stronger.