Catholic High School Entrance Exam Test Date:
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Make our wish come true! 8th graders all we want for test day is YOU:
Here is some important information to know about test day:
- On the day of the exam students should bring several No. 2 pencils and the $25 exam fee. Cash or a check made payable to Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School are acceptable forms of payment.
- Mother McAuley administers the HSPT Entrance Exam.
- The Mother McAuley entrance exam is designed to be taken without the use of a calculator. Students may NOT bring a calculator on the day of the test.
- Criteria used for decisions regarding acceptance and placement include results from the HSPT Entrance Exam taken at McAuley and 7th and 8th grade grammar school records.
- Letters of acceptance will be mailed on Thursday, February 1 as required by the Office of Catholic Schools.
- There will be a financial aid presentation for parents to attend at 10:30 a.m.
For more information on the Mother McAuley Extrance Exam, please contact Mrs. Sara Phillips McGann '96, Director of Recruitment and Admissions, at 773-881-6534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click below to read an important letter from the Archdiocese of Chicago regarding the change in testing date for the Catholic High School Entrance Exam.