Shadow Days at McAuley!
See what it’s like to be a McAuley girl!
Follow your hostess’ schedule. Meet our teachers and students. Participate in class if you like! Lunch is on us!
- All 7th and 8th grade girls who are considering McAuley are welcome.
- Visits for the first semester scheduled between September 8 and December 12, except October 6, 23, 24 and November 26-28.
- Schedule a visit on a day that you do not have school.
- Arrive at the McAuley Student Lounge at 7:45 a.m. Students are welcome to spend the entire school day at McAuley. School gets out at 2:50 p.m. every day except Thursday, which has a condensed schedule and a 1:35 p.m. dismissal.
- Please dress appropriately. Pants or skirts are acceptable but no tank tops, sweats or shorts.
- A FREE lunch pass will be provided.
- Parents should register their daughter at least three school days prior to a visit by completing the online Shadow Day registration form.
Questions? Please contact Mrs. Nancy Lynch in the Recruitment Office at 773-881-6566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.