South Siders, North Siders and all of the McAuley Community -Enter to WIN tickets for the Crosstown Classic!
Raffle tickets ~ $100 each
4 Tickets ($200 face value each)
White Sox vs Cubs @ Wrigley Field
Tuesday, July 25 at 1:20 pm
Aisle 15, Row 2 - fantastic seats!
All proceeds from the raffle benefit McAuley students and provide scholarship and financial aid.
-Raffle closes Monday, July 24 at 3:30 p.m.
-Winner will be announced on Monday at 4pm
-Tickets available for pick-up at Mother McAuley. Winner will be contacted for pick-up arrangements.
The following guidelines apply to any student wishing to enroll as a first year incoming student.
- An 8th grade student should take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) Exam given at Mother McAuley in January, prior to her elementary school graduation.
- Acceptance is based on the results of the placement test, availability of places in our programs, pre-admission information provided by the elementary school and payment of the required Freshman fee.
- Consideration is given to Catholic students and students whose sister(s) currently attend or have attended McAuley, or whose mother was a graduate.
- Students who test at Mother McAuley are given priority. If a student is not placed in the initial selection process, she will be placed on a waiting list according to the academic group for which she qualifies. If an opening develops, the administration will contact the parents.
- Students must have successfully graduated from elementary school and have met elementary school financial commitments.
To enroll as a transfer student, we require the following:
- The student must have a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- The student must have satisfactory attendance and discipline records
- The student must demonstate the capability to successfully complete our academic program
Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.