On Sunday, May 15, Mother McAuley graduated 209 women in the graduating Class of 2022 at the Shannon Center located on the campus of Saint Xavier University. This graduating class joins more than 28,500 alumnae of Mother McAuley.
"We are incredibly proud of our senior class's academic achievements and successes. They are inspiring young women who are poised to accomplish amazing things in their future academic pursuits. We know they received the Lifetime Advantage at Mother McAuley that will set them up for success," said Eileen O'Reilly, Principal of Mother McAuley
Infused in the liberal arts, Mother McAuley’s academic curriculum centralizes on six key interdisciplinary skills found throughout all disciplines — from Science and Math to English and World Languages to Music and the Visual Arts. The graduating seniors with the 11 Highest Honors are:
- Virginia Brennan attending The University of Iowa (Most Holy Redeemer)
- Thea Bueno, Valedictorian attending University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Cardinal Bernadin)
- Samantha Conjar attending The University of Tennessee (Christ the King)
- Molly Dart attending Cornell University (Queen of Martyrs)
- Olivia Harris attending Marquette University (St. John Fisher)
- Annie Justic attending University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Christ the King)
- Gianna Kmak attending University of Miami (Queen of Martyrs)
- Abigail Manos attending University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (Noonan Elementary Academy)
- Madeline Obrzut attending University of Southern California (St. Linus)
- Abigail Poppish, Salutatorian attending The University of Alabama (St. John Fisher)
- Evelyn Rowan attending University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (St. Cajetan)
Further, Maggie Nolan received the Sister Brian Costello Scholarship Award. Nolan is attending Marquette University and attended Christ the King. The graduating seniors elected Cece Antonietti as the student speaker. She is attending the University of Kansas and also attended Christ the King.