Discover the Lifetime Advantage of
a Mother McAuley education!
Thank you for your interest in Mother McAuley!
Should you have any questions, please feel welcome to contact Ms. Carli Weiler, Director of Enrollment Management at email@example.com or call (773) 881-6534
Entrance exam date for current 8th grade students, the Class of 2024, is Saturday, December 7, 2019.
Students can register online for the entrance exam beginning November 23rd. Registration is encouraged but not required, and all 8th grade students are welcome to test at McAuley on December 7.
Test Day Information:
- On the day of the exam students should bring several No. 2 pencils and the $25 exam fee. Cash or a check made payable to Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School are acceptable forms of payment.
- Mother McAuley administers the HSPT Entrance Exam.
- The Mother McAuley entrance exam is designed to be taken without the use of a calculator. Students may NOT bring a calculator on the day of the test.
- Criteria used for decisions regarding acceptance and placement include results from the HSPT Entrance Exam taken at McAuley and 7th and 8th grade grammar school records.
Here's a few things to make sure you complete in order to enroll at McAuley.
An 8th grade student should take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) Exam given at Mother McAuley in December, prior to her elementary school graduation.
- Acceptance is based on the results of the placement test, availability of places in our programs, pre-admission information provided by the elementary school and payment of the required Freshman fee.
- Consideration is given to Catholic students and students whose sister(s) currently attend or have attended McAuley, or whose mother was a graduate.
- Students who test at Mother McAuley are given priority. If a student is not placed in the initial selection process, she will be placed on a waiting list according to the academic group for which she qualifies. If an opening develops, the administration will contact the parents.
- Students must have successfully graduated from elementary school and have met elementary school financial commitments.
Mother McAuley will consider transfer applications. Transfer students are accepted at semester. For the first semester, applicants need to apply by July 30. For the second semester, applicants need to apply by November 30.
To enroll as a transfer student, we require the following:The student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- The student must have satisfactory attendance and discipline records
- The student must demonstrate the capability to successfully complete our academic program
- Completion of the transfer application packet
- Receipt of the $300 application fee (This fee is only refundable if we are unable to admit the applicant.)
- Receipt of all report cards and any standardized test results from your current high school
Upon receipt the above information, we will review your application. Qualified candidates will be required to interview with the admissions committee. Once the interview process is complete, students will be notified of their acceptance status.
Thank you for your interest in Mother McAuley High School. Please feel free to call Ms. Carli Weiler at 773-881-6534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss the transfer application process.