Thank you for your interest in Mother McAuley!
Mother McAuley will consider transfer applications. Transfer students are accepted at semester. For the first semester, applicants need to apply by July 30. For the second semester, applicants need to apply by November 30.
To enroll as a transfer student, we require the following:
- The student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- The student must have satisfactory attendance and discipline records
- The student must demonstrate the capability to successfully complete our academic program
- Completion of the transfer application packet (see below)
- Receipt of the $300 application fee (This fee is only refundable if we are unable to admit the applicant.)
- Receipt of all report cards and any standardized test results from your current high school
Please send completed transfer enrollment applications to Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School, 3737 West 99th Street, Chicago, IL 60655 attention Mrs. Colleen Quinlan White, Director of Admissions. Electronic applications may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receipt the above information, we will review your application. Qualified candidates will be required to interview with the admissions committee. Once the interview process is complete, students will be notified of their acceptance status.
Mrs. Colleen Quinlan White '94
Director of Admissions
Discover the Lifetime Advantage of a Mother McAuley education!
Learn about our curriculum, scholarship opportunities, and more!