The McAuley Impact Award recognizes young women who make an impact in their community and display exceptional leadership qualities in areas that include academics, arts, athletics, and service. This award is given to incoming freshmen who will enhance Mother McAuley's school culture with their leadership capabilities and commitment to excellence.
McAuley Impact Award winners will be announced prior to the December testing date.
All winners will receive a four year renewable financial scholarship providing the recipient remains in good standing both academically and behaviorally.
The application is open now! To apply, click the button below and complete the steps within the application.
Please note, All application materials must be received by MONDAY, November 21 at 4:00 PM.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be in good academic standing currently, and maintain a 3.0 GPA at McAuley.
- be involved in two or more extracurricular activities/service currently.
- ask a current teacher/counselor/administrator to complete a recommendation form on your behalf. More information can be found here.
- respond to an essay prompt (prompt can be found on the application form and here).
- submit a 60-90 second video (prompt can be found on application form and here).
- submit your application by Monday, November 21 at 4:00pm.
- take the entrance exam at McAuley on Saturday, December 3 at 8:00 AM.
School Recommendation Form
You will need to select a teacher, school counselor or school administrator to complete a recommendation form for you. This adult needs to be someone who has had contact with you during your junior high years (7th and/or 8th grade). Please share the School Recommendation Form (which can be found by clicking the button below) with the person completing and submitting the form on your behalf. The recommendation form must be completed no later than Monday, November 21 by 4:00pm.