Transfer Admission Info
Mother McAuley will consider transfer applications. Transfer students are accepted at semester. For the first semester, applicants need to apply by July 30. For the second semester, applicants need to apply by November 30.
To enroll as a transfer student, we require the following:The student must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- The student must have satisfactory attendance and discipline records
- The student must demonstrate the capability to successfully complete our academic program
- Completion of the transfer application packet
- Receipt of the $300 application fee (This fee is only refundable if we are unable to admit the applicant.)
- Receipt of all report cards and any standardized test results from your current high school
Upon receipt the above information, we will review your application. Qualified candidates will be required to interview with the admissions committee. Once the interview process is complete, students will be notified of their acceptance status.
Thank you for your interest in Mother McAuley High School. Please feel free to call Ms. Carli Weiler at 773-881-6534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss the transfer application process.
Transfer Application Packet