Tuition, scholarship opportunities and financial aid information
TUITION & FEES
Tuition for the 2020 - 2021 school year will be $12,900 plus a mandatory fundraising fee of $300. Tuition payments are divided equally in to 10 payments of $1,290 beginning July 1 and ending April 1. A late fee of $40 will be assessed for any payment received after the 5th of the month. Tuition is expected to be paid in full by April 1.
The return on investment is priceless. Financial grants are available and are based on the needs of the family.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Highlights
If you tested at Mother McAuley you may apply for the scholarships listed below. McAuley offers more opportunities for scholarships than any other Catholic high schools!
- Agatha O'Brien Scholarship
- Board of Trustees Scholarship
- Catherine McAuley Service Scholarship
- Christie (Gallagher ‘72) and Mark Sever Scholarship
- Daniel P. Haerther Scholarship
- Helen and Dick Carey Scholarship
- Hometown Heroes Scholarship
- Magee Family Scholarship
- Mary Kean Coffey "Pay it Forward" Scholarship
- Monica Dunne Fudacz '75 Memorial Scholarship
- Sr. Ellen Marie Ryan, RSM Music Scholarship
- Tradition of Excellence Scholarship
Financial Assistance through Mother McAuley
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is Mother McAuley's philosophy regarding financial aid?
- What is "demonstrated need?"
- Does Mother McAuley offer scholarships?
- Should we apply?
- What was the average amount of financial aid awarded last year?
- What other factors might determine my financial aid award?
- What effect does a financial aid application have on my child's admission application?
- When will I receive a decision regarding my financial aid award?
- Do I have to apply for financial aid each year?
- Who has access to my financial information?
78% of students at Mother McAuley receive some kind of financial aid/scholarship
$1,200 was the average amount of financial aid awarded last year