Graduation & Prom Dress Resale

Do you have a graduation or prom gown you would like to donate to the Mother's Club Graduation and Prom Dress Resale? It’s a great time to clean out your closet and help make a memory for a fellow McAuley girl! Dresses may be dropped off to the McAuley main entrance on Saturday, January 12 between 11am and 4pm.  Dresses must meet the following criteria:

  • Formal evening wear/black tie dresses.
  • Cocktail or short dresses will not be accepted.
  • Dresses must be dry-cleaned, without any stains or tears and have working zippers and buttons.  
  • Mother McAuley reserves the right to refuse any dress.

Dresses may be donated, or sold for profit. Sellers will receive 75% of the selling price. The remaining 25% will benefit the Mother’s Club fundraising efforts. Sellers must complete an information form and dress description form, which will be provided at dress drop off on January 12 only. Unsold dresses must be picked up by the seller on Saturday, January 19 between 3pm and 5pm.