Mother McAuley offers a number of opportunities for you to show your financial support. Click on a named scholarship or fund listed below for a description of how your contribution benefits McAuley students. Thank you for you for your consideration!
- Scholarship & Financial Aid for Students
- Bigane Family Scholarship
- Bridget Anne Cullen Memorial Scholarship
- Donald Haynes Memorial Theatre Scholarships
- Jan Malloy Scholarship for Spirit & Community Service
- Len Wehrmeister Mathematics Scholarship
- Lombard Family Scholarship
- Mary Kean Coffey "Pay It Forward" Scholarship
- Maureen Breen Putnam '65 Memorial Scholarship
- Sister Ellen Marie Ryan, RSM, Scholarship Fund
- Catherine's Garden
A donation to financial aid at Mother McAuley bridges the gap between the actual cost to educate a student and the cost to families; tuition alone covers only 89% of the cost to educate a student. No matter the size, every gift is greatly appreciated and every gift will make a difference. Please help us to close the gap!
Established by Mr. George Lombard and family to support students at Mother McAuley, this scholarship provides four incoming freshmen with awards based upon their excellent academic records and strong potential to be successful students at Mother McAuley. The scholarship award is $1,000 and is renewable provided students remains in good standing.
This scholarship was established by an anonymous donor in honor of an alumna of Mother McAuley Liberal Arts High School who has dedicated her life to education, to giving back to society, and to “Paying it Forward.” The award amount will be set at 50% of the annual tuition. The scholarship will be renewable for up to four years, provided the recipient remains in good standing both academically and behaviorally.
A garden addition at Mother McAuley is being established as a memorial to celebrate the life of Maureen Breen Putnam, Class of 1965 and honor her loving magnanimous, and unique spirit. The garden was dedicated on November 2, 2013. Memorial gifts for student tuition assistance may be given in remembrance of Maureen.