Besides giving back on September 24, there are more ways you can help make Mercy Day of Giving successful. You can help spread the word by encouraging your friends, family, and colleagues to participate. Some of the easiest and most effective ways to do so is by posting on social media or sending an email. Below you will find social media graphics and sample posts to get you started!
Don't forget to use #McAuleyIsMore when posting on social media!
Social Media Cover Photos
To download, choose Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Once the image opens in a new window, either right click to save to your computer OR save the image to your mobile device. You can then upload the image to you social media pages.
Social Media Profile Pictures or Images to Share in a Post
Click "download." Once the image opens in a new window, either right click to save to your computer OR save the image to your mobile device. You can then upload the image as your profile picture, or use the image to share along with your social media post!
Send us a picture to show your support, or share a picture on your own social media pages! Below are some images you can print to hold up in a photo! To download, choose the file format, and once it opens in a new window, either right click to save to your computer OR save the image to your mobile device. You can then upload to social media, or print the image to a printer connected to your device. Both files are 8.5x11, the size of a standard sheet of paper.
Social Media Sample Posts
Spread the word about Mercy Day of Giving on your personal social media platforms.
Post your own story on Facebook, tweet why you give back, or post a selfie or picture from your time as a Mighty Mac and highlight how McAuley is more than just a high school! Be sure to include #McAuleyIsMore in your posts!
Not sure what to say? We’ve made it easy for you!
Promotional posts: through September 23
- Save the date for Mercy Day of Giving on September 24! Join me in showing your Mighty Mac pride and supporting current and future students. #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
- I support McAuley because _______________. Join me in supporting MMc and make your gift on Mercy Day of Giving - Sept 24! #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
- McAuley is truly a lifetime advantage, and has made a MIGHTY impact on my life. Join me in making a gift on Mercy Day of Giving - Sept 24. #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
- What do you think of when you hear "Mother McAuley?" Lifelong friends, an unbeatable education, or the confidence you gained to go after your dreams?! Share your story today! #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
Today is MERCY DAY OF Giving Day posts: SEPTEMBER 24
- Mercy Day of Giving is here! Support Mother McAuley students by making a gift today! #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
- What do you think of when you hear "Mother McAuley?" Lifelong friends, an unbeatable education, or the confidence you gained to go after your dreams?! Share your story and support McAuley today in their Mercy Day of Giving! #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving2019
- Today is Mercay Day of Giving at Mother McAuley! We have 24 hours to make a difference in the lives of students. Join me and make your gift of any size now! #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
- It's Mercy Day of Giving at Mother McAuley! I support the school because ________. Join me by making a gift today! #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
- Stop what you’re doing and support current and future Mighty Macs by making a gift for Mercy Day of Giving! Gifts of any size make a difference! #McAuleyIsMore mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019
Email your friends and networks and ask them to join you in making a gift on Mercy Day of Giving. Craft your own personal message or use the sample email below.
Subject: Help me support Mother McAuley on September 24!
On September 24, Mother McAuley will celebrate its sixth annual Mercy Day of Giving. We know that Mother McAuley is more than just a high school. Its an experience that leaves a lasting mark and changes people for the better - whether they're students, teachers, parents, or members of our wonderful community.
Think about all the ways McAuley has made an impact on you - the friends you've made, the confidence you gained, the commitment to service. These all have a ripple effect on your life. McAuley is truly a lifetime advantage.
Will you join me in supporting McAuley on September 24? Gifts of all sizes will make a difference in the lives of current and future Mighty Macs. Visit mothermcauley.org/give/mercy-day-of-giving-2019 to learn more or to donate.
[INSERT YOUR NAME]
P.S. Help spread the word about this important day on social media. Every post you make using #McAuleyIsMore will contribute to the success of the day. You can also share your McAuley story on the giving webpage!