Did you know that McAuley tuition only covers 85% of the cost of a McAuley education?
Tuition Runs Out Day represents the point in the spring semester that family tuition dollars no longer cover student expenses and support from alumnae and donors takes over.
Every year, each McAuley student receives a silent scholarship to fill the tuition gap that occurs after April 24. This financial aid is made possible with gifts to the McAuley Fund - a gift that allows us to make the most of your donation and apply it where the need is greatest.
Tuition Runs Out Day celebrates donor generosity, raises awareness about the impact of giving and offers students an opportunity to express gratitude.
Your Gift Makes McAuley Stronger:
- Students receive scholarships and financial aid.
- Unrestricted support is available for our students, faculty and facilities.
- Academic programs gain strength.
- The Mercy mission of Catherine McAuley is sustained.
- Faculty have the tools to provide the lifetime advantage to exceptional students.
- Alumnae share their McAuley experience with the next generation.