Sr. Brian Costello, RSM Scholarship
This $2,000 scholarship is named in honor of Sister Mary Brian Costello, RSM, former English teacher, curriculum director, and principal of Mother McAuley High School. This scholarship will be applied to the student’s McAuley senior year tuition.
Applications and letters of recommendation are due on Tuesday, April 21 at 11:59pm.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a senior student.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.49 or above in the 7th semester.
- The applicant must personify all around personal development in academic accomplishment, leadership traits, personality, courtesy, dependability, and Christian love.
- The student must submit two letters of recommendation:
- one from a Mother McAuley faculty or staff member
- one from someone other than faculty, e.g. an employer, or some person in a position to know the applicant
- The applicant must submit a one-paragraph answer to the prompt below. Answers must be typed in a 12-point font and double-spaced. Please do not put your name or any identifying information on your answer sheet.
Essay Prompt: In your opinion, what is a young Christian woman?
Complete the form below to submit your application and essay. Those who are writing you a letter of recommendation can email the letters to email@example.com by Tuesday, April 21 at 11:59pm. Ask them to use the following email template:
- Subject Line: Sr. Brian Costello, RSM Scholarship
- Body of Email: Include the name of the student for which they are writing a letter
- Attachment: Attach the letter as a Word document, PDF or Google doc.